Designed with classic alpine style but updated with intense, modern weatherproof performance, the Fjellanorakk Jacket is a perfect anorak for cold-weather layering on your hiking and mountain excursions.
Knitshell Weatherproof fabric:
• Lightweight, three-layer softshell in a two-ply wool knit with weatherproof, windproof protection designed for alpine performance.
• 8,000mm / 10,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof / breathable rated performance.
• Stain-resistant and dirt-resistant protection for lasting, cross-season wear.
• Windtest EN ISO 9237 L = 0 mm.
• Breathability JIS L 1099 10.000 gr/m2 24h.
• Watercoloum EN 20 8111 = 8000 m mm.
Attached three-piece hood with removable, faux-fur trim.
Zip closure at the left side for easier layering.
Soft, knit merino wool inner thumbhole cuffs.
Snap-flap hand pockets.
Faux-leather patch set at the left bicep.
Logo embroidery at the center back.
82% new wool, 15% PES, 3% ePTFE.
Hand wash and dry flat.
Made in Italy.
Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Dale of Norway Fjellanorakk Jacket HGTJTHV